Model NO.: OPS2-1000
Usage: UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Electric Bicycle, Photovoltaic, Solar, Wind, Hybrid, Telecom
Discharge Rate: Low Discharge Rate Electrolyte: Acid
Rechargeable: Chargeable Weight: 58kg
Specification: 233*210*646*701MM HS Code: 85072000
Type: Lead-Acid Batteries Nominal Voltage: 2V
Shape: Flat Battery Installation: Fixed
Certificate: MSDS, ISO9001, ISO14001,Ce,UL,IEC Warranty: 3 Years
Trademark: GOLD LIGHT POWER or OEM Origin: Guangdon, China
2V1000AH OPzS Battery Deep Cycle Solar Power Battery VRLA Battery 20 Years Life
Deep Cycle Flooded 2V1000AH OpzS Solar Battery, Recharagle Lead Acid Battery Tubular Plate Water Flooded Solar Power Storage Battery
Gold Light Power Manufacture Company. Supply our customers reliable products with high quality and competitive price, since we have our own Lead mine & smelter factory & plate factory & SLA battery assembling factory, the purity quotient of our lead is 99.998%.
Introduction for OPS series
Gold Light Power OPS series battery is flooded battery with tubular plate technology which is accordance with DIN ( OPzS ) Standard. It can supply more than 20 years life.
Feature in details
Long life design
2. Valve Regulated Construction (Sealed)
3. Gas Recombination System
4. Safety and Automatic Valve System
5. Heavy Duty Grids
6. Tubular positive plate design
7. Operation in any position
8. Wide Operation Temperature Range
9. Available in flame retardant ABS material for the battery case V0
· Capacity range: 200Ah-3000Ah
· Long working life: >20years
· Low self-discharge rate: ≤2%/month
· Cycle life: 100% DOD 1800times ; 80% DOD 2200times; 50% DOD 3500times; 30% DOD 5500times
· High charge acceptance performance
· Widen operation temperature rang:- 35ºC~65ºC
· Electrolyte: more safe than AGM type, special additives makes it more stable, lower internal resistance
· Grid: made of rare earth alloy with patented formula, thicker and anti-corrosion, ensure stronger ability to recover from deep discharging
· Positive Plate: tubular type with die-casting, use quaternary alloy (Pb-Ca-Sn-Al), good corrosion resistance and long service life.
· Negative plate: improved high-density lead paste with patented design
· Separator: PVC-SiO2 separator imported from German, low internal resistance, high pore rate and long life
· Safety valve: good sensitivity, safe and reliable, equipped with flame arrester/acid filter
· Battery case: high strength ABS and durable design
· Voltage class: 2V
· Float charge voltage: 2.25V-2.3V
· Equalized charge voltage: 2.4V-2.45V
1. The battery is full of power when it's out of factory, no need to use liquid charge;
2. no memory, no need to discharge battery use, suitable for circuit design;
3. by high partition, adsorption and strong;
4. there is no flowing liquid (poor liquid), does not leak acid and free Upside down,
5. comply with environmental requirements, ease of use,
6. the use of lead-calcium alloys, battery self-discharge is very low,
7. easy storage, less maintenance;
8. using ABS plastic shell and valve technology for safe use.
1. Don't near the hot source and don't under the sunshine.
2. Don't charge in the sealed container.
3. Ambient temperature is important factor for the battery operation. When the ambient temperature is too high, Battery plate corrosion will be increased, while absorbing more moisture; When the ambient temperature is too low, the battery will not be full charged. All this will affect the battery life. Therefore we suggest the working ambient temperature is around 25 º C.
4. Battery charge and discharge current usually uses the concept C, the actual value of C is related to the capacity of the battery. For example, a 100AH battery: 1C = 100A. Charging current is around 0.1C; The charging current must not be bigger than 0.3C. Discharge current general requirements in 0.05 ~ 3C range.
5. After the battery is full converted to float charging, the float voltage is around 13.0V. If the charging voltage is too high will cause the battery overcharge, otherwise the battery will not be full charged. Charging voltage is abnormal, it may be caused by the battery configuration error, or it may be caused by controller failure. Do not choose the controller with bad quality.
6. No short circuit. It should be addition charge if you don't use, and single charge per three months, to avoid irreversible sulfating. The battery should be changed when the battery jar broken or the electrolyte omitted, to avoid acid corrosion.
7. Don't store in the space of acid gas.
8. You should be careful and regular check when use the battery. To avoid the battery don't work. You should change the battery if the capacity is not full or has been damage, especially after one year using.
9. Depth of discharge of the battery life is also a important factor for lifetime of battery, the deeper the battery discharge, the fewer the number of cycles, so battery should avoided from deep discharge.
10. Don't put the battery in the fire, or it will explode.
11. Please use cotton cloth to clean, if the battery is broken down and leak electrolyte. Please wash your skin when touch the electrolyte.
12. Don't clean the battery by using the organic solution. (e.g. petrol)