Model NO.: 12V55AH
Usage: UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Electric Bicycle, Boat
Discharge Rate: High Discharge Rate
Brand Name: GOLD LIGHT POWER
Advantage 1: High Capacity, Good Quality
Production Lead-Time: 15~30 Days After Deposit
Trademark: GOLD LIGHT POWER
Origin: Guangdon, China(Mainland)
Type: Lead-Acid Batteries
Nominal Voltage: 12V
Shape: Square Battery
Color: Any Color The Customer Needs
Quality Standard: ISO9000, CE, RoHS, MSDS, Soncap, Coc/Voc, IEC Test
Advantage 2: High Performance, with Low Price
Packing Quantity: 1PCS/Box
HS Code: 8507200000
12V 55ah sealed lead acid AGM vrla battery
Sealed Lead Acid Battery 12V55ah
1.We can also OEM produce battery products for you.
2.We are a professional integrative sealed lead acid battery suppler of China.
3. Top quality materials, advance technological processes together with an efficient quality management system have placed Besoo Batteries one step ahead of its competitors in terms of quality and price.
4. Custom-made Special Dimension (Even provide Brand & Packaging design).
5. We are liable to fix or replace the batteries for any defects in materials and workmanship if they come from our factory and stay within the legitimate warranty.
6. We will response to your failure-report within 24 hours with a solution, and will dispatch technicain to field if it is necessary.
7.Our technicians are ready for your request for on-site installation guidance and engineering.
8. We are ready to answer your questions about our products( remote or on-site) until problems are solved and deliver technical training upon your specific demand.
9. We offer life-long service to every single of our batteries( free of charge if covered by warranty), and technical instruction included.
Good Quality MF Lead Acid 12v55ah Battery
|Cells Per Unit|
Voltage Per Unit
12V55AH@10hr-rate to 1.80V per cell @25ºC
Operating Temperature Range
Discharge: -20 ºC~60ºC
Normal Operating Temperature Range
Float charging Voltage
13.6 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25ºC
Equalization and Cycle Service
14.6 to 14.8 VDC/unit Average at 25ºC
Batteries can be stored for more than 6 months at 25ºC. Self-discharge ratio less than 3% per month at 25ºC. Please charge batteries before using.
A.B.S. UL94-HB, UL94-V0 Optional.
6V, & 12V Series