Model NO.: 12V200AH
Usage: UPS, Electric Power, Lighting, Electric Bicycle, Boat
Discharge Rate: High Discharge Rate
Brand Name: GOLD LIGHT POWER
Advantage 1: High Capacity, Good Quality
Production Lead-Time: 15~30 Days After Deposit
Trademark: GOLD LIGHT POWER
Origin: Guangdon, China(Mainland)
Type: Lead-Acid Batteries
Nominal Voltage: 12V
Shape: Square Battery
Color: Any Color The Customer Needs
Quality Standard: ISO9000, CE, RoHS, MSDS, Soncap, Coc/Voc, IEC Test
Advantage 2: High Performance, with Low Price
Packing Quantity: 1PCS/Box
HS Code: 8507200000
12V 200ah sealed lead acid AGM vrla battery
12V200AH UPS Battery CPS Battery ECO Battery For Uninterruptible Power System Reserve Power Battery
|Cells Per Unit|
Voltage Per Unit
12V200AH@10hr-rate to 1.80V per cell @25ºC
Operating Temperature Range
Discharge: -20 ºC~60ºC
Normal Operating Temperature Range
Float charging Voltage
13.6 to 13.8 VDC/unit Average at 25ºC
Equalization and Cycle Service
14.6 to 14.8 VDC/unit Average at 25ºC
Batteries can be stored for more than 6 months at 25ºC. Self-discharge ratio less than 3% per month at 25ºC. Please charge batteries before using.
A.B.S. UL94-HB, UL94-V0 Optional.
* VRLA battery
* Valve regulated design with close to 100% gas recombination during float charging.
* AGM (Absorbing Glass Mat) technology of which the electrolyte is absorbed.
* Maintenance-free operation - no addition of water to the electrolyte is required.
* Corrosion resistant high current drain grid achived by a lead-tin-calcium alloy.
* Heavy duty grids resulting in high performance and durability.
* Wide range of operating temperatures with temperature compensated charging.
* Excellent charging efficiency.
* Classified as "non-spillable" and therefore exempt from IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations.
* Excellent cyclability properties (at normal depths of discharge), batteries may meet or exceed 1000 discharge/charge cycles.
* Extended service life due to low self-discharge levels.
6V, & 12V Series