Electric car battery, when is it charged?
First, the battery maintenance of the charge
1, charging at night, the average time is about 8 hours, to avoid overcharging and undercharging.
2. When charging, when the indicator light is full, do not remove the plug immediately, then float for 2-3 hours.
3. Fill the electricity as much as possible. If you really need to ride during the charging process, it should be filled immediately after the ride.
4, diligent charging is beneficial to the life of the circulating battery, but currently the large number of circulating chargers on the market have defects such as high failure rate, poor reliability and low precision. Therefore, sometimes charging will affect the battery life. When the battery is emptied and recharged, it may cause some single-cell over-discharge. The over-discharged battery's charging acceptance capacity will be greatly reduced, causing a problem of insufficient charging. In addition, due to the recharge of the battery after discharge, the charger has a heavy load for a long time and is easily damaged. Device. Therefore, it is more reasonable to perform one charge when the battery discharges 50-70% of the power, which is good for the battery life.
5. Use a special charger when charging. Due to different battery formulations and processes, the technical requirements for the charger are different, so do not mix the charger.
6, protect the charger, manufacturers in order to reduce costs, the current charger is basically not designed to be highly resistant to vibration. After many chargers are vibrated, their internal potentiometers will drift, causing the entire parameters to drift, resulting in an abnormal state of charge, so the charger should not be placed in the trunk and basket of the electric vehicle. If it must be put, put the foam from the electrical appliance to prevent vibration bumps.
7, pay attention to the charging environment, the best temperature for charging is 25 °C. Most chargers now do not have an automatic control system that adapts to the ambient temperature. Most chargers are designed for an ambient temperature of 25 ° C, so charging at 25 ° C is better.
Always remember: use it to charge, use more than charge, use up and charge, one day a charge.
Second, the use of battery maintenance
1. When starting, climbing, climbing, or driving in the wind, it should be supplemented with manpower to avoid instantaneous high-current discharge.
2. When acceleration is required, the speed control should be rotated slowly to avoid adding directly to the fastest gear.
3. Drive the electric car at the highest speed when the road conditions permit.
4, try to avoid frequent braking, start, use the pedal to drive when the road is crowded.
5. When the display battery is dead, after a period of time, you will find that the battery has a small amount of voltage, called the rebound voltage. You should avoid using the rebound voltage to ride.
6. The battery should be installed firmly on the electric bicycle to prevent the battery from being damaged by vibration during riding.
7. Always remove dust and dirt from the battery cover, and keep the battery dry and clean to prevent the battery from discharging itself.
Third, avoid loss of electricity storage
The deficient state means that the battery is not charged in time after use. Sulfation occurs in a depleted state, and lead sulfate crystals are attached to the electrode plates to block the ion channel, resulting in a decrease in battery capacity. The longer the idle state is idle, the more serious the battery damage. In the winter, it is necessary to charge in time. The storage time should be replenished every more than one month.
Fourth, regular maintenance
Make full use of the maintenance conditions, many electric vehicle dealers provide battery maintenance and repair services, should make full use of these services to regularly repair the battery, which can reduce damage to the battery.
When the battery is exposed to the following conditions, it should be repaired in time.
1, long-term charging does not change green light
2, the battery is hot when charging
3, battery capacity drops too fast